• Goods - All articles and/or services sold to the Buyer,(being the person(s) or company who's order for goods is accepted by Antiques at the Mill)
• Contract - The Contract between the Buyer and Antiques at the Mill for the sale of Goods.
All orders will be accepted by Antiques at the Mill subject to and in accordance with the following terms and conditions of sale which shall be deemed to be incorporated into a Contract for the sale of Antiques at the Mill's Goods. By the placement of an order (by whatever means) the Buyer will be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the said terms and conditions and will be bound by them. Antiques at the Mill will not accept any purported variation to the said terms and conditions that may be included in any written document (including any order form) from the Buyer, except by prior written agreement.
Antiques at the Mill sell on behalf of dealers trading from Antiques at the mill premises. Antiques at the Mill acts at all times as an agent for the dealers when offering goods for sale accepting orders and arranging delivery on their behalf.
All the items on our website are also available for purchase in our retail premises, therefore we have procedures to ensure that the content of the website is accurate. However we cannot guarantee that the information will be up to date and free from error. To the extent permitted by law AATM disclaim all warranties express or implied, as to the information contained on the AATM website.
We use secure payment provider Sagepay to process online payments, so Antiques at the Mill do not see your card details if paying online. Sagepay has a capture delay service, which means that once your payment is authorized, funds are reserved by Sagepay until we manually confirm the item is available. If your order is not in stock we will instruct Sagepay to cancel your payment.
Prices quoted in any Antiques at the Mill publications and website are current at the time of publishing. Antiques at the Mill reserves the right to amend prices at any time without prior notice.
• All payments are due on a payment before despatch basis. Payment can be made by bank transfer, debit,credit card or cheque( all cheques have to clear before dispatch). Our acceptance of your order is subject to availability. If your item is no longer available, we will contact you to discuss and offer any alternatives if available.
• Antiques at the Mill reserves the right to charge for copy invoices or credit notes at the rate of £1.00 per copy where the original has been lost or misplaced by the Buyer.
• If legal action is taken to recover monies due to Antiques at the Mill, then Antiques at the Mill reserves the right to charge the Buyer an administration charge.
Antiques at the Mill reserves the right in its absolute discretion to grant, refuse or discontinue any order at any time.
Antiques at the Mill will not be held responsible for any misinterpretation. Antiques at the Mill reserves the right to refuse any order at any time.
Items described on the website are given in good faith either by the dealers or a representative of AATM, all pictures are shown on the website as accurately as possible, colours are reproduced as close to the actual as possible, you should satisfy yourself of quality, colour and provenance before purchasing. Please remember that antiques, vintage and pre owned items will show signs of use. Any major flaws like cracks, chips and restoration will be noted in description.
Antiques at the Mill reserves the right in its absolute discretion not to supply certain Buyers or countries and to enquire of the Buyer full details of the end use and final destination of the Goods.
• All specifications and particulars of weights, dimensions, capacity or other details contained in this website are intended to give a general idea of Antiques at the Mill's items for sale but will not form part of the Contract.
• Antiques at the Mill shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of details relating to the Goods on the website but Antiques at the Mill accepts no liability in Contract or tort or under statute or otherwise for any damages or injury arising directly or indirectly from any error or omission in such technical detail whether caused by Antiques at the Mill's negligence or otherwise.
• Unless any performance figures, tolerances or characteristics have been specifically and expressly warranted by Antiques at the Mill in writing, Antiques at the Mill shall be under no liability whatsoever for any failure to attain such figures whether attributable to Antiques at the Mill's negligence or otherwise.
• The responsibility for ensuring that Goods are sufficient and suitable for the Buyer's requirements is the Buyer's sole responsibility save in so far as Antiques at the Mill have specifically advised the Buyer in writing that the Goods are sufficient and suitable for the Buyer's purposes, having been fully and accurately advised by the Buyer of the Buyer's requirements.
• No Goods supplied by Antiques at the Mill are supplied with a manufacturer's or Antiques at the Mill guarantee.
A Buyer wishing to collect Goods from the Shop Counter must do so within 7 working days of arranging the collection. If the Goods are not collected within the said period, Antiques at the Mill will charge the Buyer a restocking fee.
• Antiques at the Mill sell on behalf of dealers selling from their premises, who must be consulted with regards to any returns that wish to be made.
No order may be cancelled without the previous written agreement of Antiques at the Mill. Without such written agreement, Antiques at the Mill may not accept the return of any Goods incorrectly ordered or no longer required. Any cancellation of order will only be considered if made in writing. Without prejudice to your right of cancellation set out above and your statutory rights you may have if a return is agreed upon, any delivery or postage charges will not be refunded, and return postage, collection fees are the buyers responsibility. If cancellation is accepted by Antiques at the Mill, then Antiques at the Mill may charge a restocking fee representing a percentage value of the Goods.
• Antiques at the Mill will only accept returns if they are accompanied by a document in writing stating the date of purchase and original purchase reference number.
• Antiques at the Mill will not accept responsibility for Goods which, in its opinion, have been the subject of undue wear and tear, accident, misuse, improper application or neglect. Antiques at the Mill's opinion on this is final.
• The Buyer will be responsible for ensuring that all returns are delivered to Antiques at the Mill and for providing proof of delivery of such return. If proof of delivery is not provided, then no credit will be given by Antiques at the Mill.
• Without prejudice to "Returns" clauses, Antiques at the Mill reserves the right to replace, repair or refund payment in respect of all Goods returned at its absolute discretion.
You have the right to return your item within 7 working days from the day after you receive it. Products returned must be in the condition they were in when they were delivered and in original packaging. Where goods have been damaged in transit you should notify us in writing within seven days. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance selling directive.
• Delivery will take place to the address specified by the Buyer. Antiques at the Mill may make delivery by any method of transport available to Antiques at the Mill. It is the buyers responsibility to advise us in wriiting at the time order of any differculties or obstacles that may be encountered whilst delivering to your property. Any additional cost arising from delivery will not be the responsibility of Antiques at the Mill and must be met by the buyer.
• Antiques at the Mill reserves the right to deliver the Goods by instalments.
• A price will be charged at the rate applicable to the total quantity of Goods ordered.
Antiques at the Mill will use reasonable endeavours to meet delivery estimates but cannot accept any liability whatsoever for failure to do so however arising.
Antiques at the Mill will not consider any claim for shortage of delivery or damage in transit unless written notice is given to the carrier and Antiques at the Mill within seven days of the receipt of Goods. No claim in respect of non-delivery of Goods will be considered unless written Non-Delivery notification is given to Antiques at the Mill within five days from receipt of a statement in respect of the Goods. In this condition, time shall be deemed to be of the essence.
Arranging the unloading of deliveries shall be the responsibility of the Buyer. If facilities for unloading Goods are not available at the point of delivery, upon receipt of an expressly written request, Antiques at the Mill can, under certain circumstances, arrange to deliver the Goods with a vehicle with on board unloading facilities. This delivery will be limited to a ‘kerbside' delivery. Beyond that, for example : moving the goods into the buyers house, will be the responsibility of the Buyer. It is at the discretion of the delivery manager to give assistance with goods into your property but Antiques at the Mill will not accept responsibility for any damage incurred whilst doing so.
Assessing site access will be the responsibility of the Buyer. Antiques at the Mill will not accept any liability whatsoever for any costs, direct or consequential, for re-delivery, delivering elsewhere or for the return of the Goods in any such case where delivery of the Goods is not possible at the time of the attempted delivery due to any restrictions to vehicular access.
Antiques at the Mill will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Buyer is aware of the estimated time of arrival for a delivery of any Goods. Antiques at the Mill will not accept any liability whatsoever for any costs, direct or consequential, for re-delivery, delivering elsewhere or for the return of the Goods in any such case where delivery of the Goods is not possible at the time of the attempted delivery due to the absence of person(s) authorised to receive the delivery make the delivery unachievable then Antiques at the Mill will not be responsible
It is your responsibility as the buyer to pay all applicable custom fee and taxes for your country.
Antiques at the Mill may from time to time send the Buyer material or literature, in whatever form, promoting or advertising the sale of its Goods, or otherwise, which may be sent or communicated by post, facsimile or electronic transmission or by which other means as Antiques at the Mill sees fit and at Antiques at the Mill's discretion. The Buyer acknowledges and accepts the right of Antiques at the Mill to do so. Antiques at the Mill's usual terms and conditions apply to all Goods and services featured in promotional material.
The risk in the Goods supplied by Antiques at the Mill will pass to the Buyer when the Goods are loaded onto the delivery vehicles at Antiques at the Mill's premises. However, the title to the Goods will not pass to the Buyer until payment in full of all sums due from the Buyer to Antiques at the Mill has been made. If payment (whether in full or part) is not made by the due date, in accordance with "Settlement Terms" clause or the Buyer is wound up, or a receiver appointed over any assets or the undertaking of the Buyer or an execution or distress be levied against the Buyer, Antiques at the Mill will be entitled without prior notice to the Buyer or any liquidator or receiver to retake possession of the Goods (and for that purpose to enter upon any premises occupied or owned by the Buyer).
Antiques at the Mill will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information contained in any Antiques at the Mill publication and website is correct. Antiques at the Mill reserves the right to amend any information contained in any publication and website without prior notice and does not accept any liability for any loss arising from any error or omission in any such publication. The Buyer will be responsible for ensuring the correct products are supplied and that the goods ordered are fit for purpose for which they are ordered. Subject as expressly provided in these conditions, and except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) and except for any liability which Antiques at the Mill may incur for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or under Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, Antiques at the Mill shall not be liable in any way whatsoever whether in Contract, in tort, in misrepresentation or under statute or common law, or otherwise for any consequential or other loss, damage or injury however caused and whether caused by Antiques at the Mill's negligence which may arise out of or in connection with the supply of Goods to the Buyer, other than to supply Goods conforming to the original agreed specification or at Antiques at the Mill's option to refund any monies already paid in respect of the Goods.
Antiques at the Mill shall not be liable in any respect whatsoever for any delay in the performance of, or the failure to perform, any obligation pursuant to any order or Contract, in each case, as a result of circumstances beyond its control. If such circumstances delay or prevent the performance of any obligation under any order or Contract for 60 days or more, Antiques at the Mill shall be entitled by written notice to cancel or terminate such order or Contract or its outstanding obligations thereunder.
If the Buyer becomes the subject of any act or proceeding under or in connection with the Insolvency Act 1986 or if the Buyer fails to make payment for Goods when due, in accordance with "Settlement Terms" clause . Antiques at the Mill will be entitled to suspend and cancel all or any future deliveries or instalments under this or any other Contract between Antiques at the Mill and the Buyer.
Antiques at the Mill has taken all reasonable steps in the course of its business to ensure that the Goods do not infringe any patent, design, trademark, copyright or any other rights of third parties but no guarantee in this respect is given, and Antiques at the Mill shall have no liability whatsoever in the event of any such infringement howsoever arising.
Antiques at the Mill own full copyright in respect of this website. The reproduction, storage in a retrieval system, or transmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, in part or in whole, is prohibited without Antiques at the Mill's prior written consent.
All Contracts between Antiques at the Mill and the Buyer shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to theexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
A hard copy of these terms and conditions of trading can be posted on request